Position Title: Service Director, Comprehensive Community Services
Position Summary: This position is responsible for the day to day operations of the CCS program. This includes providing direct management and clinical supervision to assigned staff, assuring contractual guidelines and policies/procedures are being met and overseeing quality assurance and improvement.
· Direct supervision of all CCS program staff. This includes scheduling, training, evaluating and taking corrective action if needed. Work in conjunction with HR to recruit, screen, interview and hire new program staff.
· Provide clinical supervision and consultation to staff as required by the contract and other funding entities. This will include individual meetings, team meetings and side by side direct supervision. Document supervision meetings as required.
· Serve at the CCS team’s primary Mental Health Professional, providing clinical level assessment services to assist in the development and deployment of comprehensive services needed to meet the mental health requirements of CCS consumers.
· Coordinate initial training and orientation for staff and ongoing training for existing staff. This includes JusticePoint training as well as initial and ongoing training required by the contract. Ensure all training takes place and is documented, tracked and filed appropriately.
· Ensure all staff licensures and certifications are up to date, provided to the contracting entity and filed appropriately. This will occur in conjunction with the HR department.
· Oversee and participate in intake, assessment and service planning for participants in the program. Ensure appropriateness of services and interventions provided by way of authorization of service plan. Ensure timely documentation and filing of service plan.
· Ensure all services performed are monitored and documented in the case record according to policy. Ensure service plans are reviewed every 30 days with documented goal progress, continued appropriateness of service delivery and adjustments as needed.
· Provide direct services to program participants as needed and time allows
· Create and maintain a quality assurance process that monitors quality of service provision, appropriate case documentation and participant satisfaction. Create a system to gather participant satisfaction data.
· Ensure the maintenance of the agency’s status as Medicaid provider. Participate in research of additional billing sources including other third party insurance providers.
· Participate in all mandatory meetings held by contractor and JusticePoint
· Represent the CCS Program in the community and at meetings as necessary
· Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: Master’s degree in a behavioral science field with valid certification/licensure as a mental health professional required. At least 2 years of experience in the field providing direct service required. Supervisory experience preferred.
Competencies and Skills:
· Knowledgeable in the area of Medicaid and other third party certification and billing
· High degree of clinical knowledge and skills related to mental illness and substance abuse
· Ability to build and maintain morale amongst team members and promote strong team work and positive working relationships
· High level of proficiency in technical areas such as Microsoft Office; including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint. Proficient in the use of web enabled databases.
· Excellent oral and written communication
· Ability to use time effectively in a fast paced work environment. Good organizational skills required.
Reports to: Associate Executive Director