Position Title: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Position Summary: This position will provide administrative support to the executive team and business development staff. This position will perform and coordinate a wide range of support duties as described below.
- Manage scheduling and calendars for executive staff
- Accurately Process network wide payroll
- Accurately prepare and process TDP network agency client billings
- Prepare expense reports for executive staff reimbursement requests as necessary. Collect receipts, reconcile report and send to accountants for processing
- Book travel arrangements for executive staff as needed
- Liability and Worker’s Comp Insurance: file all updated policies and certificates of coverage, supply certificates to entities as needed-take lead in the renewal process and answering questions of administration as needed-take lead in changing/adding all insurance options for new agencies that join The Difference Principle network
- Handle customer service contacts for product vendors and sales representatives (Tek3, copier/printer, phones, etc.) for DP and JusticePoint. Troubleshoot problems and coordinate maintenance when needed
- Create a protocol and keep a running, up to date list on all agency hardware (keys, computers, projectors, hotspots, parking cards, etc.)
- Network-wide office supply ordering-maintain inventory and order as necessary-DBE Reporting
- Manage business card ordering and inventory network wide
- Analyze current operating practices for tasks listed above. Revise/change as necessary to create more efficient and complete workflows
- Network applicant flow log-maintain resumes and applicant packets for the required length of time.
- Assist with setting up files for new hires, online entering and other tasks related to new hire paperwork
- Assist with filing and maintenance of confidential personnel files
Education: High School Diploma and at least 5 years of administrative support/executive assistant experience
Competencies and Skills:
- High level of proficiency in technical areas such as Microsoft Office; including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint. Proficient in the use of web enabled databases.
- Excellent oral communication skills reflecting solid customer service both in-person and via the telephone.
- Good written communication skills
- Ability to use time effectively; focus on details
- Maintain confidentiality
Reports to: Administrative Team of The Difference Principle
FLSA Status: Salaried, Exempt position
THE DIFFERENCE PRINCIPLE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER