Training for employees at JusticePoint:
- New Employee Orientation
- Motivational Interviewing
- Ethics & Boundaries in Human Services
- Exploring Racial Bias
- Thinking For A Change
- Wellness Committee (help coordinate, organize and facilitate fun, low-cost wellness activities promoted through a blog). The mission: Promote the health and wellness of staff through education and initiatives that encourage; increase awareness; inspire; and support. Check out the blog at jpswellness.wordpress.com
- Motivational Interviewing (MI) Sustainment Committee (by recommendation only)-The mission: JusticePoint adheres to the use of effective MI strategies in all agency interactions.
- Exploring Racial Bias and Cultural Competence - help plan and coordinate trainings on these topics for JusticePoint employees.