Position Title: Program Manager, Comprehensive Community Services
Position Summary: This position is responsible for the day to day operations of the CCS program. This includes providing direct management to assigned staff, assuring contractual guidelines and policies/procedures are being met and overseeing quality assurance and improvement.
· Direct supervision of all CCS program staff. This includes scheduling, training, evaluating and taking corrective action if needed. Work in conjunction with HR to recruit, screen, interview and hire new program staff.
· Conduct individual supervision meetings and team meetings as needed. Document supervision and team meetings as required.
· Coordinate initial training and orientation for staff and ongoing training for existing staff. This includes JusticePoint training as well as initial and ongoing training required by the contract. Ensure all training takes place and is documented, tracked and filed appropriately.
· Ensure all staff licensures and certifications are up to date, provided to the contracting entity and filed appropriately. This will occur in conjunction with the HR department.
· Develop, maintain and update program policies and procedures
· Ensure timely documentation and filing of service plans and required plan updates
· Ensure all services performed are monitored and documented in the case record according to policy
· Create and maintain a quality assurance process that monitors quality of service provision, appropriate case documentation and participant satisfaction. Create a system to gather participant satisfaction data.
· Ensure the maintenance of the agency’s status as Medicaid provider. Participate in research of additional billing sources including other third party insurance providers.
· Participate in all mandatory meetings held by contractor and JusticePoint
· Represent the CCS Program in the community and at meetings as necessary
· Other duties as assigned
Competencies and Skills:
· Ability to lead and provide effective staff coaching and training
· Skill in gathering, analyzing and interpreting program information and statistics
· Knowledgeable in the area of Medicaid and other third party certification and billing
· Ability to build and maintain morale amongst team members and promote strong team work and positive working relationships
· Exercise good judgment in decision making and willingness to be flexible
· High level of proficiency in technical areas such as Microsoft Office; including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint. Proficient in the use of web enabled databases.
· Excellent oral and written communication
· Ability to use time effectively in a fast paced work environment. Good organizational skills required.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in a behavioral science field required, Master’s degree preferred. Substance Abuse Counselor or Substance Abuse Counselor in Training certification preferred. Prior experience leading or managing staff in human service program preferred.
Reports to: Program Director